Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekly Update (3)

This week we have some awesome things to look forward to. As always lots of reviews, but this week I'm introducing something new; CONTEST!! Its going to be a very anticipated title so check back on Thursday, July 1st for that. Also something very exciting is happening, not related to the blog, Eclipse is being released on Wednesday! Very exciting. Eclipse is my favorite book in the series so I'm very much looking forward to it. Also look for my review/thoughts on The Second Life of Bree Tanner next week. (I'm just about done, its very very good)

Reviews this week:
  • Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
  • The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
  • Mistwood by Leah Cypess
Hope everyone has a great week and an amazing  Independence Day Weekend!

Keep Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment