Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October Releases + 100 Followers!

This is a combo post. First, I would like to say THANK YOU!! Thanks to all you amazing followers. I have now reached 100 and that makes me so happy! You guys are the ones who make me continue with this even though I feel super overwhelmed. You guys are amazing!

Second, I am starting a new thing this month. Because of the amount of ARCs I've been reviewing, I wanted to give you guys a heads up to when books come out and then link back to my views. So at the end of every month I will be posting the big releases of the month, in this case October. Some I will have reviewed, others I will not. But feel free to leave any YA books I may have missed or links to your reviews either on your blog or Goodreads too! So no need to be shy... Send your thoughts.

October 1st

October 5th 



October 11th 
  • Jane by April Lindner 
October 12th 
October 19th 
October 26th 
So again, (1)Link your reviews (You don't need a blog!), (2)Tell me your thoughts if you read/want to read any of these, (3)Comment if I missed any books! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment