Monday, July 5, 2010

Weekly Update (4)

Well I hope everyone had an amazing Independence Day! I sure did, but man is it hot out. So before I go lay out, read, and get a beautiful tan I thought I'd update for this week. Three things I want to point out today. One, I'm giving away a copy of Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, the third and final book in the Hunger Games Trilogy. There's no crazy ways to enter just click the picture in my left sidebar and fill out the form. Second, a week from today, 3 blogs, Pure Imagination, Candace's Book Blog, & Reading Angel, are hosting a read-a-thon. I will be participating in this and you can too (you don't even need a blog!). To view the rules click here. To sign up click here. They're giving away lots of stuff and all you have to do is read! Finally check out my post about The Dark Divine book trailer. There is lots of prizes to be won there as well. Onto what's going on this week:


  • Book Review: The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
  • Book Review: Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
  • Weekly Discussion: Dead Parents 
New Additions to To-Be-Read Pile
  • First 6 House of Night Novels (from Library) Look for a special post next week I'm calling Summer Series
Thank you again all of my followers (which is now up to 35!) for your support. I never expected I would have this many in less than a month. You guys rock! As always feel free to comment/email me suggestions, complaints, or praise. I'd love to here from you guys. Have a great week. Stay cool!

Keep Reading, 

No comments:

Post a Comment