Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekly Update (5)

So I have amazing news. I OFFICIALLY HAVE 50 FOLLOWERS!! That is just unbelieveable. I started blogging a little over a month ago and I already have this many followers. I am just in awe. You guys ROCK! Thank you so much. So, what to expect this week; my Mockingjay contest is still going on, click the picture in the left sidebar for that. Read-A-Thon starts tomorrow. I'm very excited I've got my pile of books already. look for a post on Thursday about my reads!! Sign-up if you haven't -- you don't even need a blog! Mostly I'm hoping everyone is keeping cool and having an amazing summer.

Posts this week:

  • Book Review: Crash Into Me by Albert Borris
  • Summer Series: House of Night by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
  • Read-A-Thon Updates

Comment Questions  (Look at my About Me page for this new feature): What vacations have gone or are going to? Which do you prefer pool/beach/lake?  What are you currently reading?

Keep Reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment