Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekly Update (6)

So I would first like to apologize for the lack of reviews last week. The read-a-thon kind of threw me off. But I will be back to posting regularly.
Remember to enter my Mockingjay contest. I'm adding another form (located under picture, on right sidebar or on the post) where you can earn bonus entries in addition to the two you may have already posted so check that out. I have over 135 entries (not people) so you might want those extras. But please make sure you fill out the original. form first.
 I also added a new page called "Book Recommendations", this is a (long) list of books I have previously read and enjoyed. I'd love to hear your thoughts if you've previously read them or if you decide to read them. Send thought to my email, gbubookreviews(at)gmail(dot)com. Onto the update...

Posts this week:
  • Summer Series: House of Night by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
  • Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
  • Weekly Discussion: Summaries
New Additions to TBR Pile
  • Vampire Kisses Series
  • Dark Flame by Alyson Noel
  • Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Hope your summer is going awesome too bad it's half way over!

Keep Reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment